So its been a few years since I have owned a desktop PC in any form. I have been working the last 2 years solely on laptops and only recently acquired a decent high powered laptop being my Asus Tuf Gaming machine. Well today that all changed. I have built a new entry gaming PC. Something that I can upgrade on as time goes by and make my own. Something with enough Vooma to edit my videos and that sort of thing. Now its far from complete but will become my next WORK IN PROGRESS… Yayness.
Photos of my new machine…
Now please note that she is still a work in progress and I intend on getting her fully up to date over the next few months. Hopefully by August she will be at the point where she will not need any more work until close to year end.
I am proud of my custom built machine and think I have made some good choices with regards to parts and components used. Lets list what I have used in this build. There will also be a video build review coming soon.
- Deep Cool – Matrexx 55 v3 Chassis with Tempered Glass side and front.
- Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite main Board with RGB. https://www.gigabyte.com/za/Motherboard/B450-AORUS-ELITE-rev-10#kf
- AMD Ryzen 3 – 3200G With Vega Graphics.
- 2 x 4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 Gaming Ram. (UPGRADING TO RGB at MONTH END)
- 128Gb Samsung Evo NVME with Heatsink.
- 1Tb Seagate Spinner Hard Drive.
- AMD Radeon RX-570 Graphics Card. (TEMP TILL MONTH END) afterwhich I plan to install the Nvidea GTX1650Ti Graphics Card.
- Cougar – RGB Fan Set 3 x Fans with controller.
- Cougar – RGB Strips x 2 controlled with Fans.
- Deep Cool – RGB – 600 Watt Modular Gaming PSU.
- Meetion – RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard.
- Cougar – High quality RGB gaming mouse.
So as you can see from above this is already not a bad machine. I do not do serious hardcore gaming so really don’t need the top of the range PC or laptop. Just as long as I can play my games with the settings maxed out and get a decent framerate, I am happy. 🙂
I will be adding the below as I go:
- RGB Water Cooler – Dual Rad. (ALREADY ORDERED)
- New Graphics Card (MONTH END)
- 16Gb DDR4 RGB Gaming RAM (MONTH END)
I will also be upgrading this machine a little each month. Always taking a step closer to perfection but its already pretty darn awesome.
Watch out for the video review coming soon.