So after a few years of pretty much loosing all my test gear, No, In fact loosing all my test gear, I am finally on the growth path again. I am slowly re-acquiring some test and development gear. There is still a ways to go but this time I am not just collecting for that sack of collecting in case I use it. I am collecting this time, with the knowledge that the gear that I am buying, will be used and will be practical.
So far I have acquired the below gear:
- Hantek DSO 5102P Dual Trace Digital Storage Oscilloscope with FFT.
- Lindos LA101 Audio Singal Generator.
- Matrix 0-30v 0-5 amp variable Bench Power Supply,
- Fluke 117 Digital Multimeter.
- Fluke 177 Digital Multimeter.
- DST ESR Meter – Capacitor Tester.
- Owon P4305 Digital Bench Power Supply.
- OS-5100RA *D* Quad Trace Analogue 100Mhz Oscilloscope.
For soldering I have acquired the below items:
- Weller Soldering Station.
- Magnum Soldering Station.
- Magnum Hot Air Station.
There are a few things I still need to acquire which are listed below:
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator.
Once I have this last item I will be good to go on test gear. I have put an offer in for a nice unit but not yet sure if it will be accepted.
Then I will need to start setting up a workshop PC, nothing too hectic just for programming and analyzing stuff on the workbench. Don’t want to get my new Asus Tuf Laptop dirty on the bench. 🙂
Things are definitely coming along nicely.