So as some of you know, I am also fairly active with electronics and the IT field. I have been slowly rebuilding my electronics labs as well as my IT labs. The IT Labs are almost fully functional and have been fairly active with testing however my electronics lab is still “IN PROGRESS” there is still much that I need to get my hands on to complete this lab. So let’s start with what I have then I will list what I still need to get.
Currently I have the below:
- Magnum soldering station. Professional.
- Fluke 117 True RMS digital Multimeter.
- Fluke 179 True RMS digital Multimeter.
- Major technology Digital Multimeter.
- Pc psu.
The things I still need to aquire are below:
- Digital Storage Oscilloscope.
- Variable voltage and current psu X2.
- Soldering station ( extra fine )
- Signal generator or lab Pc.
With the above items I will be happy to say I have the start of a decent home lab for my own repairs, designs and experiments.
God will provide.